Kaitlyn A. Cramer, Partner
Kaitlyn Cramer sees each of her cases as an opportunity to present well-crafted and creative legal arguments, having obtained summary disposition in multiple Michigan courts for her insurance company clients and defending these victories at the appellate level as well. Ms. Cramer has focused the majority of her career on the defense of first party No-Fault and third-party automobile negligence claims, along with general liability, products liability, and premises liability actions. Ms. Cramer has also provided expert legal analysis for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education, specifically on the application of new legal developments in the field of No-Fault litigation.
• Michigan State University, B.A., International Relations (Honors College), 2009
• Wayne State University Law School, cum laude, 2013 – Wayne Law Review, Wayne Law Moot Court Program, Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court Team
Areas of Practice
• Insurance Defense
• Insurance Coverage
• General Negligence
• Michigan Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
• Hour Detroit Magazine Top Female Lawyers
• Best Oralist, Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition
• Dean’s Scholarship, Wayne State University Law School
• “No-Fault Litigation in a Post-Covenant Era,” 63 Wayne L. Rev. 580 (2018)
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Ms. Cramer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 354-0380.