Marc D. McDonald, Member
Marc McDonald is a proven advocate at trial, having tried more than 45 jury trials and achieving a stellar win record with several notable “no cause” verdicts on behalf of his national insurance company clients. The majority of Mr. McDonald’s practice is focused on the defense of first-party No-Fault and third-party automobile negligence claims, as well as premises liability and property loss claims, but he also has extensive experience in criminal defense, civil rights defense, and municipal law matters.
• Loyola University Chicago
• Wayne State University Law School, 2004
Areas of Practice
• Insurance Defense
• Insurance Coverage
• General Negligence
• Criminal and Civil Rights Defense
• National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the United States, 2014
• New York Times – Michigan Rising Star
• Crain’s Detroit Business and Hour Detroit Magazines – Rising Star Litigator
• Academic All-Conference Selection, Loyola University Chicago Varsity Men’s Basketball Team
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Mr. McDonald can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 354-0380.