Alison M. Quinn
Alison Quinn has extensive experience representing some of the largest insurance companies in the country, who value her diligent handling of even the most complex claims. Ms. Quinn is well known for her dedicated advocacy at trial and on the appellate level, which she first developed by working for a respected trial court judge. Prior to joining Novara, Tesija & Catenacci, Ms. Quinn worked at two other prestigious insurance defense firms, where she was trusted as a chairperson of their insurance practice groups and mentored other young attorneys. Her practice focuses on various areas of insurance defense, including no-fault benefits, intentional torts, and insurance coverage disputes.
• Wayne State University, B.S., Business Administration – Marketing Communications and International Studies, 2003
• Michigan State University College of Law, cum laude, 2008 – Editor-in-Chief, Michigan State Law Review
Areas of Practice
• Insurance Defense
• Insurance Coverage
• General Negligence
• Michigan Lawyers Weekly – 2015 Class of “Up and Coming Lawyers”
• Michigan Super Lawyers – “Rising Star”
• Hour Detroit Top Female Attorneys
Ms. Quinn can be reached at email@example.com or (248) 354-0390.